BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS THE MOST MERCIFUL
Eternal praises and appreciations are due to Allah, The Glorious Lord, for making His beloved servant a role model for those who yearn for His pleasure and eternal bliss. The peace and salutation of Allah be enshrouded on our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, the savior for humanity, the bearer of good and remarkable examples, the light of guidance and truth and the relieving mercy to the world. The peace and blessings should thus encompass his household, his companions and the entire mankind endeavoring on the path of perpetual bliss, Amin.
Mankind was perplexed in the darkest scene that Allah Ta`ala sent him as a Prophet and Messenger, thus as a present, relieving mercy to the world and all that it encompasses, just when it was grappling in the throes of oppression and gloom. Raised by Allah from a distant horizon, the Prophet ﷺ was like a glittering star shining above a world pervaded by the hazardous and inexplicable brutality of a society more oppressive, selfish, heedless and disruptive than the beasts.
In a nutshell;
“Allah, glory unto Him, granted the Prophet ﷺ as an eternal mercy for beings living and the lifeless alike, from dust and stones to rivers and seas, a blessing for the earth as well as the skies, for both space and time; but in particular for human beings, as their unfailing means for attaining salvation, guidance and mercy.”
Such mercy of Allah he is, the Prophet ﷺ that he stands as the most beloved of Allah, and thus the seal and crown of all Prophets, peace of Allah be upon them.
- Such mercy he is that the whole realm of beings was created only in his honor and are thus regarded and honored in the Divine sight by virtue of their love, obedience, and submission to his adventure.
- Such mercy he is, that sheltered underneath the wings of his compassion, mercy, devotion, and concern is not only entire humankind but also the whole realm of being.
- “Such mercy he is that on him, was descended the Noble Qur`an, the book of perpetual guidance.”
- “Such mercy he is that, without him, the world would have perished and turned to harsh desert.”
- “Such mercy he is, that he has been presented by The Glorious Lord as an everlasting source of grace endured with incomparable attributes, an abundant font of life for all parched hearts.”
- “Such mercy he is, the Blessed Prophet ﷺ that he stands as the most honored and regarded of Allah, the Merciful and Compassionate, and the one graced with the exclusive gift of ‘Miraj’, the Ascension.”